I love capturing the wildly in love. On the left is a quick glimpse of some of my work. Like what you see?
Getting Married in a Small Mountain Town:
Are you drawn to the idea of getting married in a quaint mountain town? Yay!! Small mountain towns have such a fun appeal! Here are a few tips to help you out!
• Weather is unpredictable – during the summer months, the mountains experience rainy storms. Don’t worry though, because they typically pass by quickly!! Also, the winter months can have huge amounts of snow! Plan to bring plenty of layers anytime you visit the mountains!
• Summer months can be crowded – summer is the most popular time for visitors. You can’t blame them because the mountains are more easily, accessible and stunningly green!! If you want to avoid crowds choose weekday elopements and avoid holidays!
• Wear appropriate footwear – hiking boots are a must! You can always bring heels to change into if you like!
• Flowy Dresses are the best – it can be very windy here in the mountains! Which is perfect for flowy dresses to create dramatic movement! Also, veils are beautiful but you most likely will be battling them off and on. Your choice!! We can always take a few portraits with your veil!
• Drink plenty of water – I can’t stress this one enough! Most people who travel to mountain towns aren’t used to the elevation and can acquire altitude sickness. Drink all the water and you should be good to go!!
Let me know what other tips you would like to know when planning your wedding in the mountains!!